We, at Tower Motors have over 100 years combined experience in the automotive repairs and services industry. Jeff Smit, our Proprietor, has over 25 years experience in the automotive industry as a qualified Auto Electrician and Mechanic, and our full time office manager, Bill, has over 28 years experience. Our technicians, Maurice, Wade, Peter and Simon are fully qualified Auto Electricians and Mechanics who attend regular training to keep up to date on the latest systems and technology.
For Your Peace of Mind Tower Motors is lined and recognised by many industry associations including:
- AAAE – Australian Association of Auto Electricians
- IAME – Institute of Automotive Engineers
- MTA – Motor Traders Association
- TAT – The Automotive Technician
- VASA – Vehicle Air Conditioning Service Association
Our All Round Car Services include:
- Auto Electrical and Electronics diagnostics and repairs
- Car Air Conditioning service and repairs.
- Mechanical Safety Inspections
- Vehicle Log Book Servicing
- Engine Tuning
- Mechanical Servicing and Repairs
- Lube Services
- Injection System testing and injector cleaning
From front bumper to rear bumper we have you covered with the experience and industry backing to keep you on the road in a smooth running vehicle that is as fuel efficient as it can be.
Look under the bonnet of any modern motor car and you will see how much technology is being used to improve performance whilst putting less stress on the environment through reduced fuel consumption and exhaust pollution.
Today it requires an expert with approved knowledge and skills to service this level of sophisticated automotive technology. All the technicians at Tower Motors are highly skilled & just one of the things that stands them apart from their competitors is the many training events that they attend.
The combination of know how, quality parts and components are the basic ingredients to keep your vehicle friendly to the environment and performing to the optimum level by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Mon~Fri6.00am - 5.00pm