With service excellence, there are no losers. Customers win. Employees win. The organisation wins. Delivering first-class service is a successful strategy for everyone.
The Delivering Service Excellence training course covers all the essential customer service techniques enabling you to identify your customer’s needs and keep delivering a level of service that ensures loyalty and increased profits.
“To over-deliver in service to a customer is by far the most valuable thing to a business. Because there are only two ways to improve the operations of a business: increase sales or decrease costs.”
With everything going up – wages, insurances, rents – it is nearly impossible to decrease overheads. But small business can focus on delivering better customer service, which will increase sales, loyalty, positive word of mouth and decrease customer acquisition cost at the same time.
AASDN is offering a half-day Customer Service Excellence Training for AASDN members and their staff!
The course will cover:
- How to exceed customer expectations
- What makes customers stay, and the reasons they leave
- How to resurrect lost customers
- The 80 / 20 Rule – why you should ‘super-serve’ your top 20%
- Why finding new customers costs five to seven times more
- The lifetime value of existing customers
- Responsiveness – how can we improve
- Importance of developing lasting relationships
- How to do ‘service recovery’ and turn an irate customer into a positive advocate
- How to make your customers love you and tell everyone they know
Why should you and your staff attend Customer Service Training?
- happier customers who keep coming back
- better reputation
- improve morale
- better teamwork
- reduced complaints
- improved staff retention
- continuous improvement
- boost profits
5th of August 2017
9 am at
Harbour View Hotel in Sydney
Those staying overnight will be having dinner and the Kirribilli Club. Special rates on accommodation.
Harbour View North Sydney – PH: 9455 7432
Room rate is $215 per night and this includes breakfast for one person. You have to quote our group code 198 464 to receive this rate and we have 10 rooms on hold at the moment but then it will be subject to availability if they don’t book soon. Might be worthwhile reminding everyone it is the weekend of the international boat show (they can attend on the Sunday) and accommodation will book out fast!
Dinner Saturday night is at the Kirribilli RSL (walking distance to hotel).